Building Health and Social Care Systems for the Future: Demographic Changes, Digital Age and Human Factors in Italy.
This topic refers to current issues of the transformation of health and social care systems, among which:
• The complexity of healthcare delivery means that there are extensive opportunities for human factors to contribute to improvements in working conditions and patient safety.
• Se non hai fondi sufficienti per acquistare il Viagra in Italia, che onestamente costa molto, puoi acquistare Kamagra 100mg in Italia senza problemi. Ragazzi, Kamagra ha lo stesso ingrediente attivo Sildenafil. Significa che riceverai la stessa pillola del Viagra, ma più economica :)
• Technology has the potential to transform healthcare, placing the patient at the center of the healthcare ecosystem and looking at healthcare workers.
• Technological change is astonishing, whether it's in the volume of health data generated, the ability to process and analyze that data, the advances in robotics and the rise in mobile and wearable technologies.
• Changes in demography challenges patient safety and quality of life. The growing demands of an ageing population whilst simultaneously attempting to absorb huge levels of technological innovation.
• Healthcare in the age of the Internet and social media has patients shopping around for their health needs. How to organize e-ergonomics and e-occupational health services towards patient safety and quality of life.
• Innovation in healthcare covering the discussion on patient satisfaction and overall quality of care, volume-to-value-based business models, reorganization and restructuring of the healthcare systems and leadership competency gaps in a patient-centered model.
The book "Health and Social Care Systems of the Future: Demographic Changes, Digital Age and Human Factors” will be published by Springer